Thursday, October 28, 2021

Master Chen Zhonghua Online Lesson on Oct 28, 2021

Exercise: Open/split the armpit. The rear portion needs to crash into a wall behind my back, so that it will slide downwards.

The crashing part is what causes a change in direction.  The power comes from this horizontal force changed into a vertical force. The vertical force in turns powers the horizontal force.  From the horizontal perspective, there is no movement for the vertical movement.\

2nd Count of the circle:  The armpit needs to split. The upper arm can't go down with the torso. The hand does not come back.

When I want to not move my hand, it actually comes back. When it does not move, I actually think that it goes out, but the camera shows that it does not move. I actually felt a stretch when I thought the hand went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment