Notes for this video:
- There are two ways to handle an incoming force:
- Bring it to the ground and the rear foot becomes the fixed point.
- Build up the falcum, so that you do something from the rear side of the falcum.
- When the opponent moves my arm, there is a point that will pass his back. I just need to wait for that point, and shoot towards it when the passing happens. It's just like I hold up a rifle and aim at a spot, then wait for the object to appear.
- We need to know the point to shoot at, and we need to be able to shoot with any part of our body.
- We cannot learn once we are told the answers right away. Once the answer is told, our minds are satisfied and would like to know what's next.