Thursday, February 18, 2021

Master Air Vent Cover

I was training to go down without pushing forward. I used a chair with a high back. There are felts underneath each leg, so they wouldn't stretch the wood floor. They also provided some amount of friction. I noticed that just by going down, the chair would be passively squeezed forward. I made sure that my arms were not moving. Every time I finished going down, I had to adjust my feet to move closer to the chair. As the chair was squeezed forward, one of its legs got caught at the air vent cover, and couldn't move forward. The result was that the chair rotated around the stuck leg as the chair was further squeezed forward before. I was thrown out in response to the rotation. The feeling was indeed quite weird. Note that the movement causing myself to be thrown was not created by the air vent cover. All it did was maintaining not moving, and making one of the legs to get stuck.  This was real separation of yin and yang.

No comments:

Post a Comment